New Federal Requirement: Starting January 1, 2024, most business entities in the US will need to report Beneficial Ownership Information.


Also need a bank account

Asked by: Serghei  — 27 December, 2012

Hello, I will open an LLC with your help, but I need a business bank account too. How can you help me in this problem?

Answered by: admin  — 27 December, 2012


We can surely assist in helping you register your LLC in any state, and obtaining any other documents (such as the federal tax id) to satisfy the bank’s requirements.

As we understand the importance of business banking in the U.S., our team, myself included, spent a great effort researching this topic in person with large bank chains in New York City and beyond, and were able to compile a list of resources and suggestions to help you get your account opened after the company is formed:

1. Consult a bank in your local area, preferably an international chain such as Citibank, HSBC, Wells Fargo, Bank of America, etc., and ask them if they open USD accounts. If they do, you could use your U.S. business with international certification (Apostille) to open the account in your home country in USD.

2. You could use a service such as Payoneer or NetSpend, which gives you a reloadable card account with a routing number.

3. You could find a partner in the U.S. to be listed as a member. If you have any friends or family in the U.S., this option would probably work best.

4. You could find a U.S. representative for that service, however, this option can be very expensive as the service provider is taking a risk using their social security number and such, so they usually would charge monthly service fees on top of the required deposit and mandatory account average set by the bank itself.

We have additional bank account information in our article ‘U.S. Bank account‘.

Ask Incorporation Question
Please enter your full name
Please enter your email address
Please select your phone number
Please select
Please enter text message
Begin Web-Stat code v 6.0