New Federal Requirement: Starting January 1, 2024, most business entities in the US will need to report Beneficial Ownership Information.


Adding hookah services to my cafe

Asked by: Thomas Bell  — 12 November, 2013

I have a cafe and want to add a smoking hookah lounge under the same cafe name what do I have to do?

Answered by: admin  — 12 November, 2013


Typically you would need to obtain a retail tobacco license, however some states like Pennsylvania don’t have licensing requirements for OTP (other tobacco product) sales. Let me know what state (and city) your cafe is in and I will be able to tell you if there is any tobacco licensing requirement.

Ask Incorporation Question
Please enter your full name
Please enter your email address
Please select your phone number
Please select
Please enter text message
Begin Web-Stat code v 6.0