Call Us Now: +1 (877) 330-2677 Live Chat: ONLINE NOW            

Foreign Registration in
New Hampshire

Registering Your Company as Foreign Entity in New Hampshire

If your company is registered outside of New Hampshire it is required to obtain a certificate of authority before transacting business in the state.

This process is called "Foreign Qualification", and it involves filing Application for Registration as a Foreign Limited Liability Company form (LLCs), or Application for Certificate of Authority (Corporations) with the New Hampshire Secretary of State.

To approve foreign qualification application New Hampshire Secretary of State requires certificate of good standing or its equivalent from the home state. The certificate must be current within 60 days. Keep in mind, foreign entity is required to appoint and maintain a registered agent in New Hampshire on file at all times in order to be in good standing.

The filing process with New Hampshire Secretary of State could take about 7-14 business days, plus additional time for mailing. Applicants should also allow additional time for obtaining the certificate of good standing from their home state.

Ready to Order?

Our company provides full service in assisting with foreign registration in New Hampshire. We will handle all the steps of foreign qualification in New Hampshire from obtaining the necessary documents from the home state, to filing all applications with the New Hampshire Secretary of State, and making sure the filing is successful.

Ready to Foreign Qualify Your Company in New Hampshire?


We Want To Connect With You!

Social Media is increasingly the preferred method for businesses to connect with their clients, peers and customers. We are dedicated to share information and useful tools to help you grow your business.

Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and let's begin the exchange to Help Grow America One Business at a Time - starting with yours!