Call Us Now: +1 (877) 330-2677 Live Chat: ONLINE NOW            

Company Domestication
in Nebraska

Changing Company Domicile to Nebraska

Nebraska law allows domestication only for Insurance Companies.

Nebraska law has no provisions for entity domestication. If you plan to move your company to Nebraska your can choose between qualifying your existing company as Nebraska Foreign Entity, or dissolving it in the original state of registration and forming a new company in Nebraska.

Ready to Domesticate Your Company in Nebraska?


We Want To Connect With You!

Social Media is increasingly the preferred method for businesses to connect with their clients, peers and customers. We are dedicated to share information and useful tools to help you grow your business.

Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and let's begin the exchange to Help Grow America One Business at a Time - starting with yours!