Call Us Now: +1 (877) 330-2677 Live Chat: ONLINE NOW            

Foreign Registration in

Registering Your Company as Foreign Entity in Montana

If your company is registered outside of Montana it is required to obtain a certificate of authority before transacting business in the state.

This process is called "Foreign Qualification", and it involves filing Certificate of Authority with the Montana Secretary of State.

To approve foreign qualification application Montana Secretary of State requires certificate of good standing or its equivalent from the home state. The certificate must be current within 6 months. Keep in mind, foreign entity is required to appoint and maintain a registered agent in Montana on file at all times in order to be in good standing.

The filing process with Montana Secretary of State could take about 5-10 business days, plus additional time for mailing. Expedited processing (1 business day plus mailing) is available for extra fee. Applicants should also allow additional time for obtaining the certificate of good standing from their home state.

Ready to Order?

Our company provides full service in assisting with foreign registration in Montana. We will handle all the steps of foreign qualification in Montana from obtaining the necessary documents from the home state, to filing all applications with the Montana Secretary of State, and making sure the filing is successful.

Ready to Foreign Qualify Your Company in Montana?


We Want To Connect With You!

Social Media is increasingly the preferred method for businesses to connect with their clients, peers and customers. We are dedicated to share information and useful tools to help you grow your business.

Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and let's begin the exchange to Help Grow America One Business at a Time - starting with yours!