Call Us Now: +1 (877) 330-2677 Live Chat: ONLINE NOW            

Foreign Registration in

Registering Your Company as Foreign Entity in Michigan

If your company is registered outside of Michigan it is required to obtain a certificate of authority before transacting business in the state.

This process is called "Foreign Qualification", and it involves filing Application for Certificate of Authority to Transact Business in Michigan with the Michigan Department of Energy, Labor & Economic Growth.

To approve foreign qualification application Michigan Department of Energy, Labor & Economic Growth requires certificate of good standing or its equivalent from the home state. The certificate must be current within 30 days. Keep in mind, foreign entity is required to appoint and maintain a registered agent in Michigan on file at all times in order to be in good standing.

The filing process with Michigan Department of Energy, Labor & Economic Growth could take about 3-5 business days, plus additional time for mailing. Expedited processing (1 business day, plus mailing) is available for extra fee. Applicants should also allow additional time for obtaining the certificate of good standing from their home state.

Ready to Order?

Our company provides full service in assisting with foreign registration in Michigan. We will handle all the steps of foreign qualification in Michigan from obtaining the necessary documents from the home state, to filing all applications with the Michigan Department of Energy, Labor & Economic Growth, and making sure the filing is successful.

Ready to Foreign Qualify Your Company in Michigan?


We Want To Connect With You!

Social Media is increasingly the preferred method for businesses to connect with their clients, peers and customers. We are dedicated to share information and useful tools to help you grow your business.

Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and let's begin the exchange to Help Grow America One Business at a Time - starting with yours!