Call Us Now: +1 (877) 330-2677 Live Chat: ONLINE NOW            

Reinstate Your
Kansas Company

Reinstatement in Kansas

How much time do I have to reinstate my company in Kansas?

In Kansas you can reinstate your company at any time.

What needs to be done to reinstate a company in Kansas?

To reinstate your administratively dissolved Kansas entity you need to file Corporate Certificate of Reinstatement (for corporations) or Limited Liability Company Certificate of Reinstatement (for LLCs) with Kansas Secretary of State, and pay any fees, missing annual reports and penalties.

Voluntarily dissolved corporations can resume business if they file a Certificate of Revocation of Dissolution. Voluntarily dissolved LLCs cannot be reinstated.

Ready to Order?

Our company provides full service in assisting with entity reinstatement in Kansas. We will handle all the steps of reinstatement from researching current outstanding past due fees and fines, to preparing the necessary documents, filing with the Kansas Secretary of State, and making sure the filing is successful.

Ready to Reinstate Your Company in Kansas?


We Want To Connect With You!

Social Media is increasingly the preferred method for businesses to connect with their clients, peers and customers. We are dedicated to share information and useful tools to help you grow your business.

Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and let's begin the exchange to Help Grow America One Business at a Time - starting with yours! Official PayPal Seal SecurityMetrics for PCI Compliance, QSA, IDS, Penetration Testing, Forensics, and Vulnerability Assessment