New Federal Requirement: Starting January 1, 2024, most business entities in the US will need to report Beneficial Ownership Information.


Tax ID

Asked by: Donna  — 22 January, 2013

If you already have a tax ID under sole ownership for your company but are now forming a corporation, do you reapply for a new tax ID?

Answered by: admin  — 22 January, 2013


Whenever forming a new entity, such as an LLC or a Corporation, you are typically required to obtain a new federal tax id (EIN) for the new entity.

Ask Incorporation Question
Please enter your full name
Please enter your email address
Please select your phone number
Please select
Please enter text message
Begin Web-Stat code v 6.0