New Federal Requirement: Starting January 1, 2024, most business entities in the US will need to report Beneficial Ownership Information.


Starting a business in California

Asked by: vishal  — 9 November, 2012

I am from India have B1/B2 visa to USA. I would like to start a restaurant / clothing store in California with the help of a partner who is holding USA citizenship. Is it possible for me? How and to what visa I have to upgrade from B1/B2 visa to do this? Pls help

Answered by: admin  — 9 November, 2012


You should have no trouble forming a company in California, regardless of visa or residential status. A company is not required to have any U.S. partners, so with or without your partner you would be able to register the business.

Regarding visa questions specifically, those should always be consulted with a licensed immigration attorney.

Ask Incorporation Question
Please enter your full name
Please enter your email address
Please select your phone number
Please select
Please enter text message
Begin Web-Stat code v 6.0