Call Us Now: +1 (877) 330-2677 Live Chat: ONLINE NOW   

Sponsoring H1B Visa with a new entity

Asked by: Rahul - 17 August, 2011 I live in India and am incorporating a C-corp using a registered agent with a virtual address. Would like to know if I can sponsor a H1B visa with the new entity?
Answered by: Monique Blanchard - 19 August, 2011 Rahul,

We usually do not provide any advise related to immigration law, however I will attempt to answer your question:

As far as I know only established businesses with minimum number of employees and with physical offices in the US can sponsor H1B employees. This would have been too easy of a loophole if new entities without any real business in the US could sponsor H1B employees.

I would recommend you to consult an immigration attorney for further advise in that field.


We Want To Connect With You!

Social Media is increasingly the preferred method for businesses to connect with their clients, peers and customers. We are dedicated to share information and useful tools to help you grow your business.

Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and let's begin the exchange to Help Grow America One Business at a Time - starting with yours!