Call Us Now: +1 (877) 330-2677 Live Chat: ONLINE NOW   

Re-domesticate to WY

Asked by: James - 7 June, 2012 To domesticate a NV corp to WY, does the NV corp have to be in good standing? It is currently revoked.
Answered by: Robert Kowalski - 7 June, 2012 James,

The short answer is yes, it has to be in good standing to be able to receive a Certificate of Good Standing, required to file for domestication in Wyoming.


We Want To Connect With You!

Social Media is increasingly the preferred method for businesses to connect with their clients, peers and customers. We are dedicated to share information and useful tools to help you grow your business.

Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and let's begin the exchange to Help Grow America One Business at a Time - starting with yours! Official PayPal Seal SecurityMetrics for PCI Compliance, QSA, IDS, Penetration Testing, Forensics, and Vulnerability Assessment