Qualifying Delaware LLC in New York

Asked by: anna  — 8 August, 2012

How to quality a Delaware LLC as foreign entity in New York State?

Answered by: admin  — 8 August, 2012


You can apply to have your Delaware LLC filed as a foreign entity in New York here, where you would see all the procedures and costs listed upfront.

While you will not need a new EIN for the business or business bank account, if your business requires any specific licenses, for example a state sales/use permit or commercial license, you would need to obtain those in New York as well.

Ask Incorporation Question
Please enter your full name
Please enter your email address
Please select your phone number
Please select
Please enter text message
Begin Web-Stat code v 6.0