Call Us Now: +1 (877) 330-2677 Live Chat: ONLINE NOW   

Open carpentry business in Virginia

Asked by: charles lucas - 22 August, 2012 What is necesary to open carpentry busines in Virginia state, thanks?
Answered by: Ray Albert - 22 August, 2012 Charles,

To open your business in Virginia, you would need to register the company with the state as an entity type such as an LLC or a Corporation. Once the entity is registered, you will need to obtain a federal tax id (EIN) for the business.

Keep in mind, if you would be selling products in retail, you will also need a Virginia state sales/use tax permit. All of these options are available on our application to form a business in Virginia.


We Want To Connect With You!

Social Media is increasingly the preferred method for businesses to connect with their clients, peers and customers. We are dedicated to share information and useful tools to help you grow your business.

Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and let's begin the exchange to Help Grow America One Business at a Time - starting with yours!