Obtaining an EIN for a Canadian Corp.

Asked by: Rachel  — 11 August, 2012

Can you tell me how I can get an EIN for my Canadian Corporation?

Answered by: admin  — 11 August, 2012

Dear Rachel,

We can help you obtain an EIN for your Corporation. Here is how you start:, then select C-Corporation, and on the next step select the option for international clients.

Ask Incorporation Question
Please enter your full name
Please enter your email address
Please select your phone number
Please select
Please enter text message
Begin Web-Stat code v 6.0