Call Us Now: +1 (877) 330-2677 Live Chat: ONLINE NOW   

My business moved

Asked by: marina - 1 June, 2012 NY, how can i update business physical address?
Answered by: Ray Albert - 1 June, 2012 Marina,

When you change information originally listed on the filed Articles of Organization/Incorporation, such as the business address, those changes have to be made by filing an amendment with the state offices.

For some information, including the entity name and address, an amendment also has to be done for the EIN account with the IRS. You can see the costs and procedures on our entity amendment in New York page.


We Want To Connect With You!

Social Media is increasingly the preferred method for businesses to connect with their clients, peers and customers. We are dedicated to share information and useful tools to help you grow your business.

Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and let's begin the exchange to Help Grow America One Business at a Time - starting with yours!