New Federal Requirement: Starting January 1, 2024, most business entities in the US will need to report Beneficial Ownership Information.


I would like to open a restaurant in Florida

Asked by: Walter wager  — 5 March, 2014

I sold my business and I would like to live in Florida and open a restaurant.
Could you please let me know if it is possible.



Answered by: admin  — 5 March, 2014

Dear Walter,

Absolutely, you may use one convenient online application to register a new business in Florida, as well as apply for the federal tax id (EIN) and state sales/use permit, which will be required for applying sales tax to your customers’ orders, as well as the ability to purchase your supplies in wholesale from suppliers.

Ask Incorporation Question
Please enter your full name
Please enter your email address
Please select your phone number
Please select
Please enter text message
Begin Web-Stat code v 6.0