Call Us Now: +1 (877) 330-2677 Live Chat: ONLINE NOW   

How change coproration name in District of Columbia?

Asked by: c. - 27 September, 2012 How change coproration name in District of Columbia?
Answered by: Ray Albert - 27 September, 2012 Dear Visitor,

You can change the entity name anytime by filing a Certificate of Amendment with the District of Columbia.

Keep in mind, when changing the entity's name or business address, you will also need to amend that information on the EIN account as well.


We Want To Connect With You!

Social Media is increasingly the preferred method for businesses to connect with their clients, peers and customers. We are dedicated to share information and useful tools to help you grow your business.

Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and let's begin the exchange to Help Grow America One Business at a Time - starting with yours! Official PayPal Seal SecurityMetrics for PCI Compliance, QSA, IDS, Penetration Testing, Forensics, and Vulnerability Assessment