Call Us Now: +1 (877) 330-2677 Live Chat: ONLINE NOW   

DBA as a Foreign Corp in another state

Asked by: jim - 18 June, 2011 WY LLC, operational office in Illinois, do I have to register as DBA in ILLINOIS?
Answered by: Monique Blanchard - 11 July, 2011 Jim,

In order to do business in Illinois with a Wyoming LLC you need to register a Foreign Entity for your LLC in Illinois (also called Foreign Qualification).

Registering a DBA will not give you the right type of authority to conduct business in a state other than the state of formation. You can however sell your products or services in other states, this rule only applies to companies that establish physical presence in other states.


We Want To Connect With You!

Social Media is increasingly the preferred method for businesses to connect with their clients, peers and customers. We are dedicated to share information and useful tools to help you grow your business.

Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and let's begin the exchange to Help Grow America One Business at a Time - starting with yours!