Call Us Now: +1 (877) 330-2677 Live Chat: ONLINE NOW   

Craft festival vendor in South Carolina

Asked by: Frances Newlin - 18 April, 2012 I want to make sales as a vendor at craft festivals, 3 or 4 times a year in South Carolina. Do I need a retail liscence? How do I pay sales tax?
Answered by: Mary Dubitsky - 18 April, 2012 Frances,

In South Carolina, any business selling goods must obtain a Retail License from the Department of Revenue. The state fee for the retail license is $50.00. The retail license will require you to file sales tax with the Department of Revenue. You may also need a transient merchant or vendor license in the locality where you plan to sell your goods.

See our website for more information on how to obtain a SC Retail License.


We Want To Connect With You!

Social Media is increasingly the preferred method for businesses to connect with their clients, peers and customers. We are dedicated to share information and useful tools to help you grow your business.

Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and let's begin the exchange to Help Grow America One Business at a Time - starting with yours! Official PayPal Seal SecurityMetrics for PCI Compliance, QSA, IDS, Penetration Testing, Forensics, and Vulnerability Assessment