New Federal Requirement: Starting January 1, 2024, most business entities in the US will need to report Beneficial Ownership Information.


Corporation address change.

Asked by: Anne  — 14 July, 2012

What form do I use for a change of address?

Answered by: admin  — 14 July, 2012


To change the address of your business, you would need to file a Certificate of Amendment with the state the company is registered in.

Keep in mind, when changing the business address with the state, the EIN account will need to be amended as well.

Ask Incorporation Question
Please enter your full name
Please enter your email address
Please select your phone number
Please select
Please enter text message
Begin Web-Stat code v 6.0