New Federal Requirement: Starting January 1, 2024, most business entities in the US will need to report Beneficial Ownership Information.


Company Name Change

Asked by:  — 21 November, 2012

Want to know if there is any way to rename my company without having to close, it would need if you can and how much you would pay for that, Thanks.

Answered by: admin  — 21 November, 2012

Dear Evercanas,

Yes, you can change the name of an entity by filing a Certificate of Amendment with the state your company is registered in. This will allow changes to the filed articles without having to close the company or change the EIN.

The fees for amendments, as well as other business filings, vary greatly state to state. I invite you to follow the link above to check prices specific to your state of registration.
Ask Incorporation Question
Please enter your full name
Please enter your email address
Please select your phone number
Please select
Please enter text message
Begin Web-Stat code v 6.0