New Federal Requirement: Starting January 1, 2024, most business entities in the US will need to report Beneficial Ownership Information.


Company in US, Driving License

Asked by: Ildiko  — 7 December, 2012

Can a Hungarian citizen open a company in USA? and get Driving License for example in NV?

Answered by: admin  — 7 December, 2012


Yes, you can register a U.S. company as a Hungarian citizen.

You will not be required to have a U.S. address or social security number, nor will you need to submit any financial or identification documents. We have a research article titled ‘U.S. Companies for Foreigners‘, which is very helpful in providing resources and direct application links, as well as comparing the different entity types and top recommended states to register your business in.

In regards to obtaining a U.S. driver’s license, that is something you would need to consult with the Department of Motor Vehicles, in this case, Nevada’s DMV offices specifically.

Ask Incorporation Question
Please enter your full name
Please enter your email address
Please select your phone number
Please select
Please enter text message
Begin Web-Stat code v 6.0