New Federal Requirement: Starting January 1, 2024, most business entities in the US will need to report Beneficial Ownership Information.


Change name?

Asked by: Robert:)  — 27 August, 2013

How do I change the name of my S Corp?

Answered by: admin  — 27 August, 2013


You may change the name of your S-Corporation, along with any other article(s) by filing a Certificate of Amendment with the state in which the business is registered.

Please keep in mind when changing details of the company such as the address, owners or name, you must also notify the IRS to update the EIN account.

Ask Incorporation Question
Please enter your full name
Please enter your email address
Please select your phone number
Please select
Please enter text message
Begin Web-Stat code v 6.0