Call Us Now: +1 (877) 330-2677 Live Chat: ONLINE NOW   

Canadian US Amazon webstore

Asked by: Ahmed - 1 December, 2012 I am a Canadian looking to open a Amazon store. I think I need a registered company in US and a reseller license. Can you guide me how I can proceed?
Answered by: Ray Albert - 3 December, 2012 Ahmed,

This is something we could definitely assist you with.

To open a company in the U.S., you are not required to have any financial or identification documents, or a social security number, and you would be able to use a home or office address in Canada as the business address.

We have a research article titled 'U.S. Companies for Foreigners', which is very helpful in comparing the different entity types, as well as the top recommended states to register your business in.

On any of our state registration applications, you will have the option to select additional services, such as a state sales/use tax id, specific licenses, etc.


We Want To Connect With You!

Social Media is increasingly the preferred method for businesses to connect with their clients, peers and customers. We are dedicated to share information and useful tools to help you grow your business.

Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and let's begin the exchange to Help Grow America One Business at a Time - starting with yours!