New Federal Requirement: Starting January 1, 2024, most business entities in the US will need to report Beneficial Ownership Information.


Canadian getting US tax ID

Asked by: vicky  — 11 September, 2012

Hello. I’m a Canadian, starting an online business. I want to do that in the US. How do I get a US tax ID? What do I need to do and have?

Answered by: admin  — 11 September, 2012


As this is a question we are asked quite often (understandably so), I would like to invite you to an answer to this question posted by my colleague Mary titled ‘EIN or ITIN for a Canadian doing business in the U.S.‘. I believe you will find this helpful to answering your question.

Ask Incorporation Question
Please enter your full name
Please enter your email address
Please select your phone number
Please select
Please enter text message
Begin Web-Stat code v 6.0