Call Us Now: +1 (877) 330-2677 Live Chat: ONLINE NOW            

Foreign Registration in

Registering Your Company as Foreign Entity in Alaska

If your company is registered outside of Alaska it is required to obtain a certificate of authority before transacting business in the state.

This process is called "Foreign Qualification", and it involves filing Certificate of Authority with the Alaska Corporations Section.

To approve foreign qualification application Alaska Corporations Section does not require any documents from the home state, only the executed Certificate of Authority. Keep in mind, foreign entity is required to appoint and maintain a registered agent in Alaska on file at all times in order to be in good standing.

The filing process with Alaska Corporations Section could take about 1-2 business days.

Ready to Order?

Our company provides full service in assisting with foreign registration in Alaska. We will handle all the steps of foreign qualification in Alaska from obtaining the necessary documents from the home state, to filing all applications with the Alaska Corporations Section, and making sure the filing is successful.

Ready to Foreign Qualify Your Company in Alaska?


We Want To Connect With You!

Social Media is increasingly the preferred method for businesses to connect with their clients, peers and customers. We are dedicated to share information and useful tools to help you grow your business.

Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and let's begin the exchange to Help Grow America One Business at a Time - starting with yours!