Call Us Now: +1 (877) 330-2677 Live Chat: ONLINE NOW   

How can a foreigner get a seller's permit in the US

Asked by: Paul - 7 April, 2013 I am a non-US citizen and resident in Canada. I have a corporation registered in Nevada. I intend to sell physical goods on Amazon. All US wholesalers I have talked to want to see my seller's permit.

How do I go about getting a seller's permit?
Answered by: Robert Kowalski - 7 April, 2013 Paul,

We can assist you with that actually, just visit our page dealing with Reseller Permit in Nevada and follow the steps.


We Want To Connect With You!

Social Media is increasingly the preferred method for businesses to connect with their clients, peers and customers. We are dedicated to share information and useful tools to help you grow your business.

Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and let's begin the exchange to Help Grow America One Business at a Time - starting with yours!