Call Us Now: +1 (877) 330-2677 Live Chat: ONLINE NOW   

Forming LLC in Wyoming

Asked by: Thomas - 7 April, 2013 I'm non US resident and want to form an LLC in Wyoming as a single owner. Do I need an Operating Agreement and EIN? Do I have to pay any taxes or annual fees if the LLC does not generate any income on the US market and the business is run via internet only?
Answered by: Robert Kowalski - 8 April, 2013 Thomas,

Wyoming does not mandate LLCs to have Operating Agreements, meaning you should but don't have to have one, especially if you are a sole owner.

Similar with EIN, if your company has no income derived from the US chances are you would not need to file tax return with the IRS, however for that kind of advise I would suggest you to consult a CPA.


We Want To Connect With You!

Social Media is increasingly the preferred method for businesses to connect with their clients, peers and customers. We are dedicated to share information and useful tools to help you grow your business.

Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and let's begin the exchange to Help Grow America One Business at a Time - starting with yours!