Call Us Now: +1 (877) 330-2677 Live Chat: ONLINE NOW   

European and US citizen want to open Event Planning Company in NYC / U.S

Asked by: Kate Pro - 26 January, 2013 We are one Europen Citizen and one US Citizen and want to open a Wedding Planning/Event Planning Business/Agency in NYC for individuals and companies.
Is it possible as NON US Citizen to work in NYC after registering our company? What do we need? Thank you.
Answered by: Robert Kowalski - 29 January, 2013 Katie,

This is more of an immigration question than incorporation one. Technically, you can register a company and have your U.S. partner manage it. For you to be able to travel and get work authorization in the U.S. this company would need to satisfy certain requirements, and then you would be able to apply for specific visa, however I do recommend you to consult an immigration attorney for most recent and accurate information on that.


We Want To Connect With You!

Social Media is increasingly the preferred method for businesses to connect with their clients, peers and customers. We are dedicated to share information and useful tools to help you grow your business.

Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and let's begin the exchange to Help Grow America One Business at a Time - starting with yours!